Morning learnings (some strange) that I will count as joy:
1. I just realized that I have replaced my heels for tennis shoes.
2. My daughter regurgitates her food.
3. My son can burp anytime & anything on command.
4. My son can outrun both his dad & mom.
5. My daughter can almost do a back walkover (and shares in my disgust at #2 & #3)!
And #6...God must be having a good time watching the activities of our household this morning.
It's in these times that I can almost hear Him laugh, "Enjoy! Everyone is going to be just fine!"
And I let go of my hair & rejoice in the craziness of each one...