My husband and I have moved quite a few times (ok, 15 times) in our 12 years of marriage. I had to simplify our "places" down to just the towns that we've lived in.
- Chicago, IL is where my husband grew up.
- Owasso, OK is my hometown.
- We ministered together in Tyro, KS. My husband was ordained by the elders there & we were also married in the church.
- We lived in 2 different towns a little outside of Mexico City, Mexico as missionaries.
- Joplin, MO is where we met in college & the town we moved to after serving in Mexico.
- And our sweet Nashville sign is where we currently reside...with hopes of not moving until our children are grown.
It is now on display in our family room.
I'm anxious to get our family room completed. It's gone from this:
It's still a work in progress, but we've come a long way these past 6 months!
Links where I like to party...
Funky Junk Interiors
Shabby Creek Cottage