Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Antique, Wooden Bar Stool


It's a busy month preparing for The Strawberry Patch Barn Sale.  I can't believe that it is less than a month away!  

Here is a peek at an antique, wooden bar stool that will be heading up to the sale:








I fell in love because it is quirky, unique, & swivels in a complete circle. It's super fun!  I can picture it in a farmhouse kitchen or even on someone's front porch with some great flower pots.  

I found her for only $5 at a yard sale & all supplies used were what I had on-hand.

Before:


And after:



Linking up here:

Savvy Southern Style
SNAP!
Primitive & Proper
Handy Man, Crafty Woman
beyond the picket fence
Embracing Change
The Shabby Creek Cottage
The 36th Avenue
French Country Cottage
2805
At the Picket Fence
504 Main

4 comments:

  1. love it Jackie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look..........so primitive. GREAT MAKEOVER. Im now following you from PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com. Please come visit me and maybe you'll decide to follow back??? THANKS.

    ReplyDelete